Bring Your Event to Life
EDUCATIONAL. HANDS ON. FUN!
You want something unique at your event. Events large or small, a petting zoo is a great way to create a lasting memory. We entertain your guests, we share fun animal facts, we do all the set up and clean up!
What Our Clients Are Saying
We just wanted to make sure that you knew how much we appreciated all that you did for the Heritage Festival. You make such a difference in the lives of those who came to enjoy your animals. Kids these days don't get that opportunity very often and to get to stand nose to nose with a donkey is a powerful thing. It becomes a forever memory.
-The Heritage Festival Committee
What if it rains?
For weather related issues we can reschedule for another day or you can choose to proceed with your event. Most packages can be set up indoors, garages or under covered patios.
How Does It Work?
1. Decide which package fits your needs
2. Book your event online or give us a call
3. $1.80 per mile travel fee applied to 10 miles outside of Cedar Hills
4. Pay deposit to reserve your date
5. We arrive early to set up
6. We clean up during and after event
8. 10% cash discount
9. We offer a rain check if event needs to reschedule.
How Much Space Do I Need?
Space requirements depends on the size of the event. Small petting zoos only require approximately about 15×15 feet of fairly level grass or cement. Hand led ponies can be led around a yard or down quiet streets. We’ll also require space for our vehicle near the set up area.